Educational leaders play a pivotal role in affecting the climate, attitude and reputation of their schools. They are the cornerstone on which learning communities’ function and grow. With successful school leadership, schools become effective places where students are not only educated but challenged, nurtured and encouraged.
On the other hand, poor or absent school leadership can undermine the goals of the school. When schools lack a strong foundation and direction, learning is compromised, and students suffer.
With this in mind this masterclass will look at:
- The importance of building relationships within schools
- Empowering and cultivating Leadership skills
- Involving leaders in the vision and the plan for the school.
- Creating collaborative and inclusive learning environments
- Personal skills – Passion – Risk Taking – Lead by example – Perseverance – CPD