Join us for an interactive workshop with assisted-thinking tasks and self-coaching techniques. We will discuss how to conduct a needs analysis to identify gaps in provision, how to plan effective KIT days and wellbeing check-ins and also look at how phased returns could help the transition.
This session will help you:
- Manage workloads for returning parents.
- To include parental leave transitions career and wellbeing support in your school improvement plan
- Support staff to smoothly transition out of school and into leave
- Shape Keeping In Touch Days to incorporate professional development
- Provide a re-induction and re-integration period that supports wellbeing & a healthy work-life-blend
- Carry out a meaningful return to work check-in around 3-months back