We would like to invite you to join our HR webinar as we discuss the top 10 HR questions on COVID-related matters since schools opened last week. Feel free to bring your questions or concerns to obtain some current HR advice from our experts on the new lockdown situation. Following this session, we will also provide you with a best practice FAQ guide.
Here are some of the questions we will be discussing:
- Do pregnant women need to shield this lockdown?
- What should I do if my employee attends work when they should be shielding?
- I have an employee who is not utilising their key worker status but has no additional childcare therefore is advising they cannot attend work, what should I do?
- Do normal sickness absence procedures apply for COVID absences?
- Can we ask for evidence that someone is off sick or self-isolating due to COVID?
- What should we do if an employee with no underlying health conditions does not want to come to work because they are worried that it is unsafe?
- What can I do if a staff member advises they are travelling abroad but needs to quarantine on their return?
- What is the latest information on furlough?
- What can I do if a staff member is on their sixth period of isolation since September?
- What steps should I take if a staff member is refusing to attend a management meeting due to Covid-19?