School leaders are faced with many challenges, from people management to providing a safe and professional learning community and everything else that comes with the role. Managing this either individually or even in a small team can bring added pressure to already high expectations. So, what can you do to ease this?
Claire Owen and Katy Davies, Senior HR Consultants here at FEPS, are providing our local school community, a free face-to-face HR workshop, discussing on-going and common issues schools leaders face and sharing expert advice on how to manage the challenges. The session will include insights into:
· Challenges facing school leader
· The cost of getting it wrong
· What do employees expect and why does this matter
· Providing an inclusive workplace
· How FusionHR can support with people matters including an employment law update
Don’t miss this opportunity to network with fellow education professionals in Wakefield, gain specialist advice and take the opportunity to ask the experts at FEPS, for a second opinion on any challenges you may have.
*Free parking and refreshments will be provided on the day.