The ‘gender pay gap’ is the difference in average earnings between women and men. Employers with more than 250 staff must report their organisation’s gender pay gap. Utilising Fusion’s experience, this session will cover the purpose of your Gender reporting, you legal obligations in regards to reporting and how we can close the gap.
The session will include:
- What is Gender Pay Reporting
- What are your legal obligations in regards to Gender Pay Gap reporting
- How do I report my Gender Pay
- Example report and specific data which needs to be included
- Consequences of not completing gender pay reporting