With recent external changes, few have been unscathed by the demand for flexibility and a lack of security. Understandably resulting in feelings of worry and anxiety for most parties. The way in which this is communicated may be perceived as difficult behaviour.
This masterclass provides an overview of how to approach difficult situations and respond with confidence and empathy using practical solutions.
Some of the things you will learn from the session;
- How to prepare for difficult conversations
- Deciding if the issue needs to be raised – will it help you achieve your purpose?
- How to approach as the “third” person
- Actively listening and understanding the other persons perspective.
- Working together to problem solve.