Each and every one of us has a role in inclusion and diversity. As individuals, we can teach each other ways to connect educate and learn. Inclusion and diversity are essential in today’s workplace because a variety of people from different cultures and backgrounds give us the balance of voices and thoughts that we need.
We are all at different places in our D&I journey, but we must remember that a healthy balance of different people from different backgrounds encourages, greater innovation, creativity, and happier employees.
It is not always easy to know the right things to do or say however by thinking about how we express our own values and inclusive behaviours we can help others show their inclusive selves in the workplace.
Therefore, this masterclass will include:
- Being yourself – being authentic – what does this mean
- How speaking about inclusion positively in the workplace
- How do you communicate – using the right words and phrases can be invaluable.
- Pronouns – what are they and what do they mean for you as an employer
- How to challenge stereotypes
- Supporting your employees and co workers differences.