With the increase in absence at the moment, it is even more important to ensure you are supporting staff and helping them to return to work quickly. According to the CIPD Wellbeing Survey 2020, Occupational health (OH) services are one of the most common and effective methods of managing long-term absence. This training session will look at how you can utilise Occupational Health support and Return to Work meetings to reduce absence, increase staff wellbeing and staff retention and support your HR absence management process.
- Understand how to shape Occupational Health referrals to achieve your aim
- Understand how return to work and OH can be used to manage long-term and short-term absence
- Equip line managers with support techniques
- Look at software that can help you record Return to Work Meetings and OH referrals
- Have the chance to ask a qualified HR advisor any questions.