Workplace investigations take place when a problem, complaint or issues come up in the work environment. When an employer fails to investigate, it opens them up for a variety of legal risks and claims. A clear and thorough investigation will ensure that a fair process is followed and any decision made is done so on as much factual evidence available at the time of the investigation.
This masterclass will include:
- What is an investigation?
- Why would an investigation need to be conducted?
- The 9 steps of an investigation process
- Examples of investigation questions
- What are the rights of an employee during an investigation process
- Concluding an investigation process