One of the main priorities for school proprietors, leaders and staff is to be aware and up to date with the changes and developments in this guidance. In previous years, there have been significant changes which has resulted in adaptations to processes. This year, we await the updates and to understand how this will impact the sector over the next academic year.
FEPS are running a session to make you aware of the recent changes and there will also be an opportunity to ask any questions you may have. This session will cover;
- The changes in guidance.
- Understanding online checks and how to undertake these.
- The mandatory requirements of your behaviour and safeguarding policies
- Understanding the ‘child’s wishes’, NOTA, and movement of Safer Recruitment information
- New and clarified definitions of key terms.
- A Whistle-stop SCR review
- Best practice Safer Recruitment Practice