Are you struggling to get the advice you need in relation to managing your employees? Managing people in the education sector is approached by some who follow the path of least resistance. Fusion Education People Solutions aren’t that kind of team. We support our customers to achieve the best outcomes possible for their students through strong legal advice and robust HR practices. If you’re ready to take the plunge and listen to a team who approach those difficult conversations head on, then this session is for you. The session will discuss:
- How to save money through effective people management – contract clauses, policies, procedures and leadership training and development
- How to approach policy revisions and consultation to achieve better outcomes for students – and yes, any school/Trust can do this!
- The best way to support employee wellbeing in what at times can be challenging circumstances
- Strategies to manage your HR case work effectively from employee probation through to exit, and everything in between
- How to engage employees and efficiently manage employee data and documents?
Take that well deserved time out to network with fellow education professionals in Leeds, pick up some great hints and tips, and take the opportunity to ask the experts at FEPS for a second opinion on any people issues you may have.
As a Leeds School Managers Forum event, we will be starting with a member get together from 9.30-10 to talk about the future of the group. We welcome any prospects who would be interested in joining the group to attend for that discussion as well as the main event.