Costs savings aren’t always just about the hard cash and expert negotiating skills. We all know that time savings are also a key factor when promoting an economy drive. The impact of Covid-19 has hit some Trusts particularly hard and we know that every penny counts. Employee salaries and on costs are a significant proportion of a Trust’s expenditure and managing your people and their personal data and information effectively in order to make decisions is a significant part of any cost saving exercise. Find out how you could save money from your HR & Legal support services through to more efficient use of time through highly effective systems which reduce duplication and paper based work flows.
The session will include top tips on:
- How to achieve economies of scale successfully as a Trust in relation to people management
- Effective Staffing Structures linked to Trust growth
- Storing & managing employee data and how to analyse it effectively to save both time and money and support leadership decision making
- Harmonisation of employee data Trust wide and where to begin!
- Employee retention and succession planning – things to think about
- The cost of a recruitment drive and how to make savings