Managing an underperforming employee can be a daunting and difficult process. Using Fusion’s wealth of experience we will provide a step-by step guide to managing under performing employees.
This session will cover:
- Evidence needed to commence performance discussions to improve employee performance and how should this be documented
- What are considered to be ‘acceptable’ timeframes
- The employers’ legal and contractual obligations
- What if an employee is absent due to sickness or any other leave
- Supporting employees through the process
- How to safely exit an employee from the organisation