This three part session covers the following topics:
Handling TUPE Transfers
• What is a TUPE transfer? And when does it apply?
• Transferor vs transferee responsibilities – who does what?
• Terms and conditions of employment and TUPE
• Consulting with employees
Managing a restructure and redundancy process
• Know how to put together a reasoned proposal to make changes in line with HR best practice and employment law requirements
• The selection process – determining the selection‘ pool’ and the selection criteria
• Finding suitable alternative employment- what constitutes suitable alternative
• Avoiding unfair dismissal claims
• The duty to inform and consult – when and how it applies
Wellbeing that matters
• Create the conditions for high wellbeing and resilience at work
• What has an impact on staff wellbeing?
• Influence and support the building and implementation of a wellbeing at work strategy