A good wellbeing strategy should address all the key areas necessary to maintain staff physical and mental health. This should include management and culture, remuneration, stress management, work-life balance, absence management and return to work, physical fitness and mental health concerns. Our webinar will talk through the things to consider and the practical steps to take to ensure your Wellbeing Strategy hits the spot!
Our webinar will cover:
- Introducing an Employee Wellbeing Strategy during a pandemic
- What could/should a wellbeing strategy include?
- Who to involve in the development and how?
- Where to start?
- How to embed good practice
- How to review the effectiveness of a wellbeing strategy